Friday 6 January 2012

Advanced PC Tweaker v4.2 Datecode 20111220 + Serial Key



Advanced PC Tweaker v4.2 Datecode 20111220 + Serial Key || File Size : 2.63 MB. 


Advanced PC Tweaker was able to detect over 100 empty registry entries left by installing and deleting software on my computer. I thought I might have much fewer errors though my computer crashed sometimes, but it turns out to be more than 100 errors found on my PC! I just had no idea how they could be there and what's wrong with my computer. It is your Advanced PC Tweaker that pulls me out from the trouble of so many errors and my PC now works much, much more smoothly than ever before. No Freezing! No crashing! Excellent product!

Key Features and Benefits

1-Click Maintenance
Clean Invalid Registry Entities
Repair Registry Errors
Repair Windows system Errors
Repair/Restore Internet Explorer
Block ActiveX Objects
Register ActiveX Objects
Clean up Junk Files
Indentify and Clean up Duplicate Files
Manage Registry Backups
Utilize System Restore Point
Tweak Memory Management
Optimize System Settings
Set Settings for Optimal Performance
Allow Perform Scheduled Task
Remove Tracks of Internet Activities
Administer Startup Applications
Uninstall Unneeded Applications
Permanently Remove Files or Folder
Submit PC Problems to Solutions Center
Unlimited Free Technical Support
Automatically Updated during the Subscribed Period

Installation

1. Unpack rar archive
2. Run installer Advanced PC Tweaker v4.2.exe
3. Enjoy. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tricks and Tips